What are Life Groups?
Our Life Groups are small groups held in various homes through out the week. We hold our Life Groups on a quarterly schedule; meaning they start and stop on a four season schedule. Before each quarter we hold sign-ups for our groups. People may sign up for the same group each quarter, or sign up to a different group. Each group is different but each dives deeper into the word. To sign up for a small group please call our office or contact Pastor Scott Thomson
Purposes of the groups:
1. Relational connection and fellowship
- Held in homes and focused on the fellowship of the saints.
- Typically there is some snacks or food at each group
- Voluntary discussion in a friendly, loving atmosphere
- It is here that questions can be asked
- Personal topics can be explored and discussed openly
2. Personal growth in practical application of the Bible
- It is here where the rubber meets the road on a personal level.
- In an age of information, many Christians are lacking true Biblical understanding and practical application. These groups are set up to help each believer learn to live out what they know.